December 20-21, 2022
Venue: Paris, France Due to increase in Covid cases in France, all presentations will be online.
aims and scope
The conference organizing committee invites the submission of abstracts discussing the topics related to: technological innovations (priority in blockchain and fintech), energy security, food security, green hydrogen, and broadly sustainable development.
- Abstract submission deadlines: October 30th, 2022.
- Full paper submission deadline: October 30th, 2022.
- Note: full paper is required for only a journal publication, abstract-only is required for conference presentation. Contact us for late submissions.
- Conference registration deadline:
- Early Bird registration: October 10th, 2022
- Regular registration: October 30th, 2022
- Late registration: November 21st, 2022
- Blockchain and Dapps.
- Energy security and sustainability
- Food technology and sustainability.
- Sustainable materials.
- Green hydrogen.
- Special Session: Education Topic
All papers will be published in the conference proceedings, while all abstracts will be published in the conference program.
Abstract and Full Paper Submission
Submit you abstract by filling the abstract submission form
Email your full paper separately, after you receive the letter of acceptance. The paper should be submitted as doc or docx file, with minimal formatting. Papers invited for a possible journal publication will have to be reformatted according to the journal guidelines.
Conference Registration Fees
The conference registration fees are:
- Early Bird €300
- Regular Registration €350
- Late Registration €400
- Online E-session €150
The conference fee includes the conference participation, proceedings, program, and all conference activities. REGISTRATION link.
International Conference Chair:
- BENAHMED DJILALI: Faculty of Biological and Agricultural Sciences, Mouloud Mammeri University of Tizi-Ouzou, Tizi Ouzou, 15000, Algeria.
Conference program will be posted after the conference registration deadline.
Macrotheme Capital Management, LLC, Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA), Evanston, IL, USA.