Date: July 15-17, 2022 / Venue: Grand Hotel Park, Dubrovnik, Croatia SUBMIT ABSTRACT REGISTER
Call for Papers
Aims and Scope:
The conference organizing committee invites the submission of abstracts discussing the topics related to: investments, portfolio management, risk management, speculation and trading strategies, quantitative finance, behavioral finance, econometrics, corporate finance, accounting, and macroeconomics, with special focus on monetary policy and fiscal policy, as well as international trade and foreign exchange models. We also invite the abstracts on firm-specific topics, related to a broader business strategy and entrepreneurship.
- Historical episodes of unsynchronized and synchronized global growth: effects of financial markets, particularly on longer-term commodity and currency cycles.
- Studies on episodes and cases of market inefficiencies: bubbles, busts, and market micro-structure trading strategies.
- Filter-rules for algorithmic trading, systematic trading strategies and performance relative to discretionary traders.
- Hedge fund strategies.
- Other topics related to corporate finance, accounting.
Selected high quality academic full papers will be invited for submission to: Cogent Economics and Finance (Taylor & Francis / Routledge), indexed in Scopus. Selected papers on corporate finance and accounting topics will be invited for submission to the Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance (Wiley) indexed in Scopus. All other papers will be published in the conference proceedings, while all abstracts will be published in the conference program.
- Abstract submission deadlines: June 10th, 2022
- Full paper submission deadline: June 15th, 2022.
- Note: full paper is required for only a journal publication, abstract-only is required for conference presentation. Contact us for late submissions.
- Conference registration deadline:
- Early Bird registration: June 10th, 2022
- Regular registration: June 20th, 2022
- Late registration: July 1st, 2022
Abstract and Full Paper Submission
- Submit you abstract by filling the abstract submission form
- Email your full paper separately, after you receive the letter of acceptance. The paper should be submitted as doc or docx file, with minimal formatting. Papers invited for a possible journal publication will have to be reformatted according to the journal guidelines.
The conference registration fees are: Early Bird €300, Regular Registration €350, Late Registration €400, E-session €150. The conference fee includes the conference participation, proceedings, program, and all conference activities. REGISTRATION link.
International Conference Committee:
- Damir Tokic (Chair) International University of Monaco
- Editor-in-Chief Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance
- Editor Cogent Economics and Finance
- Ohaness Pascalian, University of Houston – Downtown, USA
- Agnes Csiszárik-Kocsir Óbuda University, Hungary
- Wang Xiaohong, Northeastern Illinois University, USA
- Haitham Ahmed, Yanbu Industrial College, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- VM Ponniah, SRM University, India
- Farhang Mossavar-Rahmani, National University, USA
- Fatimata Abdoul Ly, Prince Sultan University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Venera Bekteshi, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, Illinois, USA