December 27-30, 2022
Venue TBC: Four Points by Sheraton Cancun Centro Avenida Tulum, MZ 1 – Lote 2 – SM 12, Cancun 77500 Mexico.
aims and scope
The conference organizing committee invites the submission of abstracts discussing the topics related to all areas in business. Finance topics related to: investments, portfolio management, risk management, speculation and trading strategies, quantitative finance, behavioral finance, econometrics, and corporate finance, including accounting, and macroeconomics, with special focus on monetary policy and fiscal policy, as well as international trade and foreign exchange models. We also invite the abstracts on firm-specific topics, related to a broader business strategy and entrepreneurship. Marketing topics, with specific focus on digital strategic, and all international business topics.
- Abstract submission deadlines: November 15th, 2022.
- Full paper submission deadline: November 15th, 2022.
- Note: full paper is required for only a journal publication, abstract-only is required for conference presentation. Contact us for late submissions.
- Conference registration deadline:
- Early Bird registration: November 10th, 2022
- Regular registration: November 20th, 2022
- Late registration: December 1st, 2022
- Historical episodes of unsynchronized and synchronized global growth: effects of financial markets, particularly on longer-term commodity and currency cycles.
- Studies on episodes and cases of market inefficiencies: bubbles, busts, and market micro-structure trading strategies.
- Filter-rules for algorithmic trading, systematic trading strategies and performance relative to discretionary traders.
- Digital marketing strategies.
- Strategic planning and international business management.
- Special Session 1: Education Topics.
- Special Session 2: Graduate Student Seminar on Research
Selected high quality academic full papers will be invited for submission to: Cogent Economics and Finance (Taylor & Francis / Routledge), indexed in Scopus. as well as the Cogent Business and Management.
Selected papers on corporate finance and accounting topics will be invited for submission to the Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance (Wiley) indexed in Scopus.
All other papers will be published in the conference proceedings, while all abstracts will be published in the conference program.
Abstract and Full Paper Submission
Submit you abstract by filling the abstract submission form
Email your full paper separately, after you receive the letter of acceptance. The paper should be submitted as doc or docx file, with minimal formatting. Papers invited for a possible journal publication will have to be reformatted according to the journal guidelines.
Conference Registration Fees
The conference registration fees are:
- Early Bird €300
- Regular Registration €350
- Late Registration €400
- Online E-session €150
The conference fee includes the conference participation, proceedings, program, and all conference activities. The conference registration fee does not include the journal publication fees, which are payable directly with the journal publisher. REGISTRATION link.
International Conference Committee:
- Damir Tokic (Chair)
- Editor-in-Chief Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance
- Editor Cogent Economics and Finance
- Ohaness Pascalian, University of Houston – Downtown, USA
- Agnes Csiszárik-Kocsir Óbuda University, Hungary
- Wang Xiaohong, Northeastern Illinois University, USA
- Haitham Ahmed, Yanbu Industrial College, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- VM Ponniah, SRM University, India
- Farhang Mossavar-Rahmani, National University, USA
- Fatimata Abdoul Ly, Prince Sultan University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Venera Bekteshi, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, Illinois, USA
Conference program will be posted after the conference registration deadline.
Macrotheme Capital Management, LLC, Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA), Evanston, IL, USA.